We thank everyone for attending and contributing so fruitfully to our discussion – and we look forward to implementing the valuable input and insights we have shared and gained.
SALES CONFERENCE AFRICA STYLE!
On the 27th & 28th of February we held our 5TH ANNUAL BITZER SOUTH AFRICA SALES CONFERENCE at the Tala Private Game Reserve in Kwazulu-Natal.
We were lucky enough to have had Dirk Schlehuber and Oliver Javerscheck out from BITZER Germany presenting on a variety of interesting topics, including:
· R22-PhaseOut Retrofit // low GWP refrigerants
· CO2 as Refrigerant
· CO2 Applications – safety aspects
· BITZER competence – Reciprocating Compressors for sub- and trans-critical CO2 Applications
· Open & Semi-Hermetic Screw Compressors
· Scroll Compressor Orbit 8 and 6 design features
· Compact Screw Compressor CSV with integrated variable speed drive VSD
· New Products // Upcoming Products
The conference was attended by BITZER staff, customers and partners – and as well as discussing our strategic vision for the year ahead, was also focussed on discussing market feedback in general for all Bitzer products.
Amongst the workshops and discussions we also made sure that we set some time aside to enjoy some close up encounters with our national wildlife, and to socialise around the fire.