BITZER’S CRII CAPACITY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR ECOLINE RECIPROCATING COMPRESSORS
PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT, REDUCING COSTS, MAXIMISING FLEXIBILITY
BITZER has enhanced its tried-and-tested CR capacity control system even further by adding
a specially designed control piston that now offers retailers even more configuration flexibility coupled with exceptional reliability.
Benefits to Retailers of new CRII system:
· Promotes a higher switching frequency.
· Offers adjustable capacity control between 10 and 100%
· Is Optimized for high switching frequencies
· Offers Improved system efficiency
A special control algorithm allows compressors to be infinitely adjusted within an exceptionally wide range of and the increased switching frequency ensures smaller fluctuations in controlled value, temperature and pressure, which significantly optimizes system efficiency.
Tandem compressors can be reduced to as low as 5% and the CRII system can be retrofitted to the following BITZER products:
· All ECOLINE compressors with a capacity range of four to eight cylinders
· All cylinder heads in the ECOLINE compressors 4FES-3(Y) to 6FE-50(Y)
· Both external cylinder banks in the compressors 8GE-50(Y) to 8FE-70(Y
Bernhard Blaeser, Managing Director of Bitzer South Africa, notes:
“With the CRII system, we are offering our customers a whole new level of flexibility and we are supporting customization to suit all possible ECOLINE operating conditions. This significantly increases system efficiency whilst protecting the environment.”
BITZER – Protecting the environment, reducing costs, maximising flexibility.
The BITZER Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of refrigeration
compressors with sales companies and production sites for reciprocating, screw, and scroll compressors as well as pressure vessels all over the globe.