Bernhard Blaeser, MD of BITZER South Africa sums it up best. “This year’s innovations sparked a lot of fruitful conversations with our African customers, and highlighted just how much the market appreciates the valuable contribution we continue to make in pushing HVAC&R boundaries”
CHILLVENTA 2014 PROVED ONCE AGAIN THAT BITZER IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF GLOBAL HVAC & R INNOVATION.
BITZER reinforced their position at Chillventa 2014 as a company that is built on innovation and as a sector leader in technological advancement and development.
Keeping ahead of the information curve is critical in a sector where new technological advances happen continuously, and BITZER once again showed their customers that they are at the forefront of the innovation curve.
“We managed to make specialist visitors curious about our new products,” explains Volker Stamer, BITZER Director Stationary Products. “What really impressed them was that we were able to present major highlights in all our company segments, including reciprocating, scroll and screw compressors and electronics.”
At their impressive BITZER stand, guests were not only provided with detailed explanations of the innovations, but they also had the opportunity to talk at great length with BITZER specialists.
“We’re happy that so many visitors showed an interest in our new products and our product portfolio as a whole,” Stamer added. “Including our new BITZER OS.A95 ammonia compressors, which offer nearly twice the volume flow, customized oil separators and the infinitely adjustable CM-SW-01 control electronics.”
Other products on display at Chillventa that significantly expanded the range of applications, were:
· Two new CO2 reciprocating compressor series on display.
· Eight subcritical CO2 compressors in the CME series
· Five trans-critical CO2 compressors in the CKH series
· The ECOSTAR LHV7E – these new generation of air-cooled condensing units can be adapted using speed control in order to best suit their actual requirements, and increase the efficiency of the entire refrigeration system.
· CRII system for flexible capacity control that optimized system efficiency for ECOLINE reciprocating compressors.
· The innovative BAHT oil management system for ORBIT scroll compressors in multi-compressor units
· The BEST service tool for parameterizing and analyzing the VARISPEED and CSV series.
· Additional new products included the optimized CSVW2 and CSVH3 compact screw compressors and the SE-i1 diagnosis system, which accelerates troubleshooting for compact screw compressors